For the third week of the One Four Challenge March my goal is to create a rough pastel picture in Photoshop. So here are the steps I made:
- I opened my picture and a new file with a transparent layer in Photoshop.
- I made a white background on the new layer and used for it the texturizer effect from the filter gallery.
- I selected the girl with the quick selection tool copied her and paste her in the new file on a new layer.
- I created an other layer and added to the picture some colour with a special brush. If you would like to work with some interesting brushes you can download some from here. http://myphotoshopbrushes.com/brushes/
- I added the poster edges effect from the filter gallery to the layer with the brushes and changed the blending mode of the layer to a hard light layer.
- I added to the body layer the texturizer effect as well and changed the blending mode of the layer to a linear light layer.
- I cropped the image.
Here is my final picture for this week:
This is the original picture:
Feedback, tips and comments are welcome.